Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)

Go down 
+2
GekidoRAWR
Goldenstarfc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Carter nodded "Yes, Thanks" She smiled letting out a sigh of relief "Your a life saver!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:15 pm

I chuckled a little. "Well, you know, I'm a part-time lifeguard... I'm just kidding. Ignore my bad jokes." I opened the passenger door and got in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Carter grinned and sat into the car closing the door, she really didn't want to be late. Placing her bag on her back "Don't mean to pressure you but we're late"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:30 pm

"I know. Science class is just finished. It's cause you took to long to wake up." I drove to school, then got out and opened Carter's door for her.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Carter smiled "Thanks" she said ducking her head and standing up. Grabbing her bag she walked ahead and looked back "Lets get to class before the next one starts"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 pm

"Meh, I'll ditch school today, since my parents left yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Carter nodded "Oh...Oh kay" she was looking forward to spending the day with a friend. Walking into the school she raised her hand "Guess i'll see ya around..."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:08 pm

"What's wrong?" I asked her, walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Carter was about to say but withdrew "Uh...I...I" she sighed before hesitantly speaking again "I was just looking forward to spending the day with someone i actually know...or remotely know..." she admitted
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Camron: "... Oh..." I said. "Um, well, um, ditching school isn't, um, really that, um, important..."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Carter shook her head "Oh no, Don't let me hold you back, You can go ditch if you want, its just school like you said"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:32 pm

"No, um, if you, um, want me, um, at school, then, um, I can, um, stay, if, um, you, um, want me to." I said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Carter looked down biting her lip unsure of what to say "I uh, guess so, if it's not a bother for you"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm

"Um, no, it, um, isn't... Hehehe...... I'm blushing, aren't I?" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Carter nodded "Hehe...Yeah" she said trying to hide her face, she was blushing to.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:58 pm

((Timeskip to lunch?))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 pm

(( fo'sho! ))
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 pm

((Yes, To lunch!))
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Camron: I looked around for Carter. I saw her, but she didn't see me. She was a few tables away from where I was standing, so, secretly, I took a picture of her with my phone and set it as my wallpaper. Then I pretended I just saw her and walked over to sit down next to her.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I walked into the lunchroom, looking around. I didn't see Seven. Letting out a loud sigh, I strolled over to my regular table.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Phoenix left the room and went to the refectory. He grabbed the usual, pizza, apple and a coke and sat on a empty table.

"Hey, Kinji" said Seven behind him. She looked at Phoenix sitting alone in a table and he made a creepy movement with his head while staring at Seven. Somehow, she understood that he was calling Seven and Kinji to sit in the table with him.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Carter was surprised when she saw Camron "Oh, Hey there" she smiled "Wasn't so bad coming to school today was it?" she asked, knowing he wanted to ditch school this morning. She poked her food with her fork, it didn't seem so appetizing but she swallowed a mouthful anyway.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 pm

I laughed. "At least I can play video games on my phone."

Kelly: I sat down next to Phoenix. "Um, hi."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Carter grinned "You'll find a way to ignore school somehow, won't you" she rolled her eyes and soon finished her lunch "So...What now?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm

"Hi, Seven.", I didn't meet her gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)   We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not all Normal (High School RP, Accepting.)
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next