Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm

"S-sorry, but I, ahn..." Shale tried to think for an excuse, to not make him suspicious. Nothing came to her mind."IVEGOTTOGONOW!" she said out loud and started running away from them. She went outside the mall, breathing heavily and looking at the sides to see if no one noticed her. Everyone was busy, talking in the cellphones, cursing each other, kissing their partners, eating hotdogs. Shale sighed in relief and prayed that Kenric wouldn't follow her.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm

I rubbed my head, feeling the wound under my hair. I just hoped it wasn't bleeding. Feeling uncomfortable, I looked over at the person called Kenric, "Is my head bleeding?", I asked him quietly and turned around. I pointed to where the cut was.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Kenric: I didn't really listen to the boy as I sulked over to the furniture store and plopped down on a couch, wondering why nothing went right for me.

Karessa: "Let me check." I stood behind him and parted his hair. "Just a little, but it'll get worse..."
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 pm

"Dang it...", I muttered, then I turned to Karessa. "Thanks for the help..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Shale looked behind her. Nothing unusual. It was already nighttime and she thought it would be better if she return to her house... She had a strange day. Alistair throwing popcorn in the screen of the cinema, strange girl hanging out with people that Shale suspect it might be illusions, the day went cold really fast, she bumped into a strange girl, and two boys and the second boy was already hitting on her, she could feel it.
She shook her head and rubbed her arms. It was still cold, comparing inside the mall. She noticed that she didn't buy anything at all... She just entered in the mall and those strange people bumped into her. Shale crossed the streets and went to the direction of her apartment.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:10 am

(Did he crash into Skylor Gekido?)
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 am

No, but I can make him crash into her if you want. xD))
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:22 am

(Just wondering. :3

That'd be fine. I can't really post today because I'm going to be gone the whole day. Don't go too far without me. :3 )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Skylor -

I walked into the warm mall with happiness. It was warm, that was the good thing, but it also meant that I was stuck in an enclosed space, where I could easily be attacked. I know. Kind of paranoid on the attacking, right? Well you can never be too careful. I've watched out for Them all my life, and I was trained to fight, after many encounters. I looked around nervously, doing a 360 scan of the mall. Well, no one that looked like Them... I frowned and turned back to Dan, Jack and Shanti, who were looking around. Shanti was especially happy. I shrugged. "Where do you want to go first?" Jack spoke "I WANT SODA." he said, and I rolled my eyes. "No more caffine for you today. Er... We could go hang out in a book store, go clothes shopping..." I listed off suggestions. Shanti raised her hand. "Or look at jewelry." she said. I wasn't that big into extra accessories. All I needed was some good clothes that would last for a while, and would allow me to move around freely when I was fighting, and I was good. "Uh... Well, I don't care." I said, and turned to Jack and Dan. "Let's go to the video game store." Dan said, and Jack nodded in agreement. "Well... We don't have a video game player." I pointed out.

Dan shrugged. It was hard when there were so many different interests. "Uhhh... Well, how about... We look at jewelry first, and then go to the video game store?" I asked, hoping they would agree. Shanti nodded. Dan and Jack seemed to consider, then nodded along with Shanti. "Shore." Jack said, and we started to walk towards Midnight Jewelers. We browsed through their collection, but couldn't find anything. Dan and Jack were eager to get out of there. "Okay, we've looked at jewelry. Lessgo to the VG store." they both said, and prepared to leave. Shanti didn't want to though. "Oh come on. I want to at least get something." She complained.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(HAVE TO GO. WOULD FINISH POST... D8 )
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am

Okay D: Bye!))
I waved goodbye to the girl. Now to find the Food Court. Scanning the area for the sign again, I spotted it a few feet away, lying down on the tiled floor. Someone must have knocked it over. Putting the sign back up, I looked around for any suspicious activity. Nope. Just the usual teen couples, middle-aged shoppers, and mothers with their children. I sighed, continuing to walk. Glancing over at the stores, I noticed a Video Game Store. I wasn't into games much, but I liked the occasional play. Veering over toward the store, I noticed a little girl, a cute older girl, and two teen boys. Something was.....different about them. Though they looked completely normal, acted normal, and looked normal. Why did they catch my attention?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:40 am

"Awww..." Shale mumbled. She didn't even went to see some clothes or other things... She bumped into those three and she got scared. Maybe if she go to another entrance of the mall, she may not spot them? It was soooo tempting... Shale loved malls at night, because it wasn't so crowed and noisy... And Them doesn't try to attack you where human eyes were watching... Unless... EVERYONE in the mall were Them? Shale shook her head. This thing of Them here and Them there is driving her crazy. She's already lonely and shy when people try to talk to her, but Them talking to her, she just go crazy.
She was a little paranoid in going to the mall, but she decided only to spy on the shop, to see if there are any clothes and shoes that she might buy another day. Shale turned around the mall and looked for another entrance and she found one. She passed through a lot of clothes store but most were too expensive or not her taste.
Finally, she found a jewelry. She wasn' too fond of necklaces and stuff, but the prices were reasonable and some were even pretty. She did a quick scan in the mall before entering in the shop and saw the boy that bumped into her with a strange hair. He didn't look like one of Them since he didn't try to capture her attention when he bumped into her... Unlike Karessa and Kenric that were being too intimate or friendly with her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:29 am

Kenric: I sighed. I enjoyed video games, maybe buying... hm... a game (lol) could cheer me up. But that Harris girl... I shook my head. I didn't need her... But I wanted her. I facepalmed myself. How could I be so STUPPID! I sighed again, heading off to the video game store.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 am

Shale muttered something and ignored the boy. She didn't went inside the jewelry because she saw that teenager girl with the three other guys that looked like illusions with her that she saw inside the itallian restaurant, inside the shop, so she just stayed outside the store and only looked for the jewels in the showcase. Shale decided to go elsewhere, because she was feeling a bit nauseated with those people she has seen their faces before. After walking a little, she saw a bookstore and right next to it, a video game store. If Alistair was with her, he would have spotted that video game store right before they would enter in the mall!
The young Knight thought for a moment and decided that it would be better to buy a new game for her XBOX, since she beat every game in her house. She looked at some games inside the store and a male human came towards her and smiled "Can I help you, miss?" he asked, no doubt a employee of the shop. Shale shook her head gently "No... Thank you. Just looking" she said slowly.
"Of course. If you need anything, just call me. My name's James" he said. Shay said nothing but nodded. Another one giving her its name... She was getting really paranoid with this.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 am

Kenric: I sighed. Too many Knights in here. I was gonna get this beepy thing in my head removed. I turned around, to leave, and then I saw Harris. "Uh, hi, Harris." I looked at her strangely. "I thought you had stuff to do. Are you buying something for a younger sibling?" I knew that I was blushing. "Hey look! A flying monkey!" I said, pointing at a random game tryout thing, then I rocketed out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

Shale blushed when she heard Kenric's voice. She looked at him and noticed that he was already outside the store. Uhhh... He is weirder then me..., she thought.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 am

Kenric: I facepalmed myself. What did I just do!? I asked myself in my head. She's gonna think I'm crazy! Nothing ever goes right for me.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Shale shook her head slightly and decided to buy the game "Oblivion" for her XBOX. Alistair played and said it was a really cool game, so Shale decided to try out. She grabbed the box and went to the cash register "I would like to purchase this game, please" she said, placing the game in the counter. "Of course... That'll be... 32 dollars" the man said and Shale took out of her pocket three notes of 10 dollars and 2 dollars in coin. "Here you go" said the man, putting the game inside of a plastic bag and delivering to Shale and he grabbed the money and counted "Every thing is alright... Thanks for buying!"
Shale silently nodded and grabbed the bag and went outside the shop.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Kenric: "Hey, um, so, about the cafe tomarrow... will you, um, please meet me there?" I was sighing inside my head. I sereously didn't understand myself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Shale made a fist with her hands, but she hesitated the urge to punch him in his face. She just faced him and said with a cold voice "You think I'm an idiot? I know who you are"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Kenric: "No, I don't think your an idiot. I think your h-" I shoved my hand over my mouth. "Er, nevermind that last part. And what do ya mean, 'I know who you are?'"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Oh, s***!, Shale thought, Could he be not one of Them and I made the stuppiest thing ever?! But he may be acting innocent... Something tells me that he is one of Them.

"Oh! Sorry... I thought you were that idiot boy from my class... I think he's stalking me..." Shale gave an excuse and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Kenric: "Well THAT'S creepy..." I said. Thank god... "But, will you meet me at the cafe tomarrow? Or... you could gimme your phone number so we could keep in touch..."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 pm

"Uhh... Okay, I'll meet you at the café... But I won't give you my phone number because I just met you and I don't trust strange people." said Shale, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Kenric: "Yeah, I didn't think so. See ya." I texted Ressa, my sister. Ress, u no ur x? Whats his cell? -KCM

Ressa: My phone played BAM by Miranda Cosgrove. WTH, Ken? Im doin my homework! ~RAM

Kenric: Out played "Because of you". U cant tell ur big bro ur xs num.? Sheesh. And u put because of u?! -KCM

Ressa: U put BAM! NEway, J's cell is 579-2631.

§ Username: Goldenstarfc
§ Character Name: Ressaly(Ress-uh-lee) Ann Meranco (Ressa)
§ Gender: Female
§ Age: 13
§ Looks: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926326868/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/27/anime_girl.jpg
§ Personality: Mean to Kenric, but generally a nice person.
§ Theme Song: Because of you (Don't know the singer, but kids bop sings it.)
§ Likes: May add later
§ Dislikes: Kenric, may add later.
§ History: May add later.
§ Siblings/Family: Older brother Kenric.
§ Crush: Look out below!
§ Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet.
§ Other: She had a boyfriend, he's one of them. May bring him into RP. For now, he's an NPC.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:55 pm

(Accepted... And Gekido, they're still in the Jewelry store. :3 )

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Skylor -

Shanti looked so desperate, that I nodded slowly. "Well, hurry up. We need to go soon because you know that Dan and Jack will start to get edgy." Shanti nodded and looked around, finally noticing a small shop across from where we were, with the sign that said "Tauga Pendants." Shanti was obviously interested. "C'mon! Let's go there!" she said. I didn't hear her for a moment, because I felt a gaze burn into my back. I froze, doing another 360. Where were they? Shanti's voice pulled me back out of alert-world as she tugged at my sleeve again. She was only a year younger than me, but she still acted like a 10 or 9 year old. Jack and Dan were the same age as me. I nodded and we walked over to the small native-American decorated looking shop. We walked in and I saw I was surrounded by pendants, all made of what looked like ivory, but still, I was pretty sure that they weren't from poached elephants. I shuddered at the thought of elephants being shot for jewelry. Shanti didn't seem all a bit bothered by this fact that they could be from a real live animal, and was engrossed in the carefully carved animals that were set into the ivory. Even Dan and Jack were interested, looking at the predator section. A lady came up to me and smiled. "Do you want me to find your spirit animal?" I stared at her for a moment, unsure about this. She was holding out her hands as if she wanted me to give her something. "Er... Uh..." I stammered. Shanti popped up and smiled sweetly. "Of COURSE she would." she said happily, and I shot a look at her, which she just answered with a smile.

The lady brought me over to a table and took my palm. I instantly tensed once she touched my skin, something she noticed. She looked up at me. "You are a fighter, no?" she asked, and I nodded slowly, swallowing. This was a bit creepy. She started to trace my palm here and there, mumbling things. Finally, she looked up after a few minutes. "Kitsune." she said simply. "Or Griffin. I have never seen someone like you. You are... different." she said. I shivered. "What's a Kitsune?" I asked, and she pointed to a wall. "Look there. Find description." she said, and then walked away, going to the desk to work with papers. I stared after her for a moment, spacing out, when Shanti tugged on my arm. "Well, let's look!" she exclaimed, and we went to the "K" section. Shanti took down a paper that had the description on it. "The kitsune is a shapeshifting Japanese fox spirit. Extremely intelligent, long lived, and magical, the kitsune is often portrayed as a trickster. The number of tails a kitsune bears is said to be relative to its age and wisdom. Kitsune as a totem can teach us cunning, control, patience, observation, and the ability to manipulate our environments and selves to suit our needs." She read aloud. She looked up. "That sounds like you!" she said. I shrugged. "What about the Griffen?" I asked, and we walked over to the "G."

"Pride, strength, vigilance. Traditionally part eagle and part lion, the griffin represents a combination of the lords of air and earth. It is a symbol of duality, power, and courage. Griffin people tend to be self assured, moralistic, and make good leaders." Shanti looked up at me. "So, which one will it be?" she asked, and I frowned. "Oh no... I don't want to get one. They're kind of... creepy." I admitted, and Shanti nudged me with her shoulder. "Oh come on." I rolled my eyes. "Please? Get both for me!" she said eagerly. I frowned. "Just one." I said firmly. Shanti snorted out of her nose. "Might I suggest both carved on either side?" the lady asked. She had crept up on us without a sound. She creeped me out. "Uh... Sure." I agreed. She walked back to the desk and brought back a necklace with a buckskin string for the neck strap. I took it slowly. "So... How much is it?" I asked, and the lady shook her head. "No pay. You are special. For free." I hesitated as I took it from her. "You sure? These are amazing pieces of work, and you're giving it to me for free?" I asked, and the lady just nodded again. I took it slowly and placed it over my neck, Kitsune side up. It felt... in place for some reason. I thanked the woman, who just nodded and walked back to the desk.

(This is what the different sides look like

Kitsune - http://foxloft.com/files/images/pendants/kitsune.jpg
Griffin - http://foxloft.com/files/images/pendants/griffin.jpg )

Jack and Dan came over soon after. I was still getting used to feeling the weight of an accessory on my neck. "Can we go?" I asked. Shanti was still unhappy slightly, but she seemed satisfied with the fact that I had actually bought something other than fighting gear. "Uh... Sure." I said, and we left the shop. As we left, I couldn't shake off the feeling that the old lady was still watching me. I turned around out of agitation, to see her staring at me, a strange look in her eyes that I didn't entirely understand. I shuddered and turned around quickly, pointing my eyes to the ground as I walked briskly away. "Video game's that way." Dan said, and we walked in the direction he pointed to. I didn't know how he knew these things. It was like... he had a map in his head. Like... one of those i-pod apps that locate the nearest store for something? it's like he had one in his brain, but for food and video games. Finally, we arrived there. Dan and Jack immediately headed for the gory-shootemup games, while Shanti, tried to show some interest, and inspected some Sims game. So, with them gone, I was left alone. I sighed and looked around. Video games were not my type. I leaned against the doorway of the shop, slumping, staring at the ground. Absentmindedly I put my hands in my pockets, and waited, wishing that the hair that had fallen down the sides of my face weren't so agitating.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Shale didn't know what time was it... She looked at the nearest person she could find and poked it "Excuse me, but... What time is it?" she asked and noticed that it was the girl she saw on the itallian restaurant and had those strange friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)   Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Knights (Open - Accepting)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next