Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Fallout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm

"What will we do if they find out?" asked Dumond panting heavily
"I wish I knew... You know how the Vault scientists have a great fear with mutants and other things from outside. The Vault is like a quarantine. Anything that enters, can be a simple cold, will kill thousands" said Tallia nervously

(( I had to go! D: bye! ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Awww... bye <3))
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Dumond sat on his bed "Dammit... Dammit, dammit!! This would not be happening if you didn't have the crazy idea of 'saving a cute animal in distress' " he grunted
Tallia exploded "Excuse me? Are you saying that this is my fault?! You were the one with the 'curiosity' in check the creature who was growling at us!"
"But did I say something like 'Aww... The poor thing must be lonely! Must be hungry! Must be scared! Let's go take him home and maybe father will let us stay with him!'" said Dumond making a funny imitation of Tallia's voice
"Do you really think that I would leave him there? What will happen if those droids get him?"
"Well, that's not our problem, is it? He entered in the Vault and he dang should know that inside the Vault, we don't like outsiders that they never understand our ways and only bring sickness!"
"You are talking like if he was a human!"
"Well, he just told us that he can understand us, right? He doesn't talk because his mouth is tied down!! And, if you really studied biology like you said, then you should know that some mutants understand and think like humans!! If he is that smart, he shouldn't have entered the Vault in the FIRST DANG PLACE!!"
"Is that so? Then why don't you go outside and see how wonderful it is to be chased by ghouls, by drinking dirty water, by eating radioactive food and all that!!"
"Tallia, he's already a mutant! And the fact that he is living inside the Vault doesn't means that he is receiving attention from anyone here! As you saw, he was in the middle of trash bins, DOING NOTHING!!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 pm

I let out a loud snarl, angered by the way they were talking to each other. Man, would being able to speak be helpful now. (gotta go eat dinner be back soon)
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:39 pm

(( awww. okay D: ))

Tallia and Dumond seemed to have ignored Lost Soul's snarl.
"Dumond, this case is different!! Look at him! He looks hurt and his mouth is tied down! How do you expect him to protect against ghouls and other mutants?" Tallia said, her face was scarlet.
"He... Doesn't... Want... To... Have... The... Stitches... REMOVED!!" shouted Dumond and speaking slowly, making Tallia more angry "Which means that it's his fault that he can't defend himself! He could very well use his claws and remove the stitches! You say like animals are all helpless! Frankly, I bet you insulted them!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Speak for yourself., I growled at him without words. I want to keep the stitches in.... and I'm not insulted.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 pm

"If you don't care, then FINE!!" screamed Tallia
"FINE!!" shouted Dumond as well and he left the room, slamming the door.
Tallia started mumbling something, walking in circles and she sat on her bed and placed her hands in her face.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 pm

I flattened my good ear to my head, suddenly feeling guilty. If it wasn't for me, Dumond wouldn't have missed his Goat thing and Tallia and him wounldn't have fought. I jumped up on the bed and crawled onto her lap. All I could do was try and comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Tallia said nothing. She was in silence for a long minute, then she placed her hand in Lost Soul's head and started stroking it. "Don't worry, Lost Soul..." she whispered "I'll find some way to get you out of here..."

Dumond walked through the corridors mumbling to himself and kicking trash bins. After two minutes cursing, he stopped and watched as two patrol droids ran through the corridors, like war dogs. He sighed and started feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 pm

I started to purr, cuddling the human. What am I doing? This morning you hated humans, and now you're cuddling one. How'd you get so soft?
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Dumond saw the droids was going in direction of his house. He panicked and screamed. The droids looked at him and went towards him as fast as they could "What's the problem, citizen?" one of them asked with a metalic voice.
"I... I... I uhh... I saw something! There!" Dumond tried to make his cowardly face ever and pointed at an empty corridor "It was huge with black eyes!"
The droids looked at each other and nodded "Stay here citizen while we deal with this mutant!"
"Wait! I need to rescue my sister"
"Right, droid 2617, go with the human"
"N-No!" stammered Dumond "M-My sister is afraid sick of droids! If she sees you, she'll start running in circles and even hurt herself!"
The droids looked at each other again. "Alright, citizen. But be quick with it and take your sister to safety. Go to the Overseer's office"
"Yes, sir! Thank you sir!" said Dumond running towards his house.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 pm

My stump of a tail slowly flickered left to right, as I purred louder.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Dumond opened the door very fast and grabbed Tallia by her arm "WHAT THE!! What are you doing, Dumond?! Release me!!" she tried to release but Dumond was no weak guy who wasted his whole day reading books and playing video-games "The droids are coming! We have to get out of here... NOW!!"
"What? You say that you didn't care and now suddenly changed heart?"
"I'll explain later! But now, we have to get out!!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 pm

I fell off Tallia, landing on the ground. I quickly regained balance and padded after the two humans.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:02 pm

While running through the Vault corridors, suddenly, an alarm started screaming in everyone's head, making the whole Vault deaf. "AHHH!! What is this?!?!" screamed Tallia over the sound of the alarm but surelly that Dumond didn't heard.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I covered my ears with my paws, and curled up into a ball. Man, that sound hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Dumond looked at the sides and saw the the doors started closing. "No... RUN RUN!!" he screamed pushing Tallia and Lost Soul towards a door that was closing slowly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Dispite the eardrum-breaking sound, I forced myself to run as fast as I could.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Tallia quickly grabbed Lost Soul and ran towards the door. The door was almost closing but she finally made it in time, but Dumond wasn't lucky...
While running towards the door, another door closed right on Dumond, smashing right in his ribs.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 pm

If I could have screamed, I would have. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see Dumond being crushed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 pm

"DUMOND!!" screamed Tallia and the alarms stopped. A voice came through the loudspeakers "EVERYONE, listen!! Out of the Vault before everything floods!"
Floods?!, thought Tallia but she left the screaming part for later. She ran towards Dumond when all doors opened again. He was bleeding a lot.
"T-Tallia..." he mumbled "O-out of here! NOW!" he managed to scream but that only got worse with his ribs. "No, Dumond!! I'll not leave you!" screamed Tallia, full of tears in her face and pushing Dumond "I'll... I'll only slow you... Down... Run, now!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:25 pm

I hopped off Tallia and ran forward. Call me cold-hearted, but I rather live than drag a human (that was probably going to die away) from a flood.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm

"Tallia, go..."
"No, Dumond..." said Tallia crying
"NOW!!" he scremed and Tallia nodded and ran away.
Some holes in the Vault walls was starting to spill water and in a matter of seconds, the whole Vault was in at least, 13 cm of water.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 pm

I stopped short, skidding a few inches. I looked over my shoulder, making sure Tallia was coming.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Tallia grabbed Lost Soul and she said over her tears "I know a quicker way to the Vault door!" and she ran inside a room full of radroaches... Cockroaches with the size of a cat. She lost voice when she saw so many together and they were... Eating other Vault citizens. She could recognize some of the corpses but she wasn't going to stop and think in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Mixed Creature Roleplays-
Jump to: