Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:02 pm

((Its strange, As if they all disappeared)) Aiko pinned his ears back and began running after Samuel, His tail swishing behind him. He began catching up to the lion grinning.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Charging forward, he was determined to win. "Lions can go faster than dogs.... right?"
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Emmalee: "Yes, but a small cat can go faster than a lion." I raced ahead of my crush and the other boy, reaching the sand dunes first.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Aiko skidded to a halt kicking up sand "Whoa..." he said shaking the dust off his head "That was fast" he looked at Samuel "She only won cause we didn't see her coming" he said making up an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 pm

I tossed my hair over my shoulder. "Sure." I laughed. I made sure no-one was aroulnd bedore pulling off my hat, sunglasses, and my tail out of my pants.
((Please delete Rachel.))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Suddenly, at least ten men appeared before them. "I think we found some more zoo critters...", one of them grinned. (do you want Aiko to be captured into the zoo, too? Or no?)
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Emmalee: I screamed, and hid behind Aiko. (I want her to be.) I whispered something in his ear. "Just in casae this is the last time I ever see you, I'm gonna tell you I like you. Like, really like you."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:27 am

((Aiko won't get caught)) Aiko blushed and looked from Emmalee to the men, His eyes widened unsure of what to do "I've Got a Confession to" he whimpered "I'm a coward..." he lowered his head to the ground "I don't want to be put behind bars again...And i don't want you to either"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 am

One of the men shot a sleeping dart at Samuel, making him lose balance and fall down. "Ugh...", he muttered, closing his eyes. They then got a cage and shoved him into it.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 am

Emmalee: "Aw, that's so sweet!" I hugged him. Probably not the best idea. But one of the men snuck up behind us, and he blew sleep gas on me and I passed out, seeing the hazy figure of a cage in front of me.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 am

"Is that.... one of them?", the man asked, "Man, we'd get a fortune if we put her on display... I wonder if the rest of them are...."
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 am

Aiko began backing up before making a break for it, if they thought he was a real Wild dog they might not pursue him but he didn't want to leave them, his first friend since he got to this place.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 pm

"I think so." THe man said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 pm

"Nice. Lets get 'em into the truck.", the man instructed.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Aiko stopped and looked back watching the truck. He lowered his head to the ground trying to blend in with the sand, Maybe he could follow the truck.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:49 pm

The rest of the men obeyed and through the two bodies into the truck.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Aiko watched the truck preparing to leave and slunk along the sand closer to it, he was ready to follow it watching the vehicle carefully.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:52 pm

The car started, and the crew quickly jumped into the truck. The truck then quickly drove away.
---
Samuel groaned, feeling horrible. It was like a thousand pounds was resting on his eyes, and there was no way to open them. The air around him smelled disgusting, and the constant shaking of the place made him conclude that he was in a truck, going straight to the zoo.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Emmalee: "Other person who *yawns* I don't know the name of that's a lion dude?" I said. "You OKish? I'm not." i then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Samuel whimpered, curling up into a little ball. Oh great, they captured that cat-girl
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Aiko ran after the truck, Catching up slightly but beginning to fall behind till he could no longer see the truck. He followed the tracks to the zoo.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 am

(timeskip)
Emmalee: I woke up in a cave blinking. There was a small note. It read:
Quote :
Girl,
We removed your clothes because they are un-animal-like.
I scowled and spat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Aiko looked at the Zoo entrance and began human...They wouldn't recognize him. he came to the entrance but realized he hadn't got money "Right..." he turned around and disappeared for a while. He came back dressed in shorts, long zoo employee coat and a mustache walking up to the person he tried to walk by "I..I work here! Let me in, Do you not see my name tag" there was a moment silence "Go on in Mister...Randal" Aiko grinned and walked in "Now which section would they be in" he said staring at a sign.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Samuel opened his eyes, looking around. He was behind a glass case, with people staring at him with awe. Slowly getting up, he noticed he had a collar across his furry neck, and a tag on his ear. They read 'Sammy' . Oh great, he thought, I'm stuck in a zoo, and I'm tagged.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Maned-Wolf-Joel-Sartore Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Rocker

Let's stay in this world, hidden from the lies... let's stay Forever Dreaming

Hello , kalliope , kalli
Age , 16
Gender , female
DNA , maned wolf
Type , success
Picture/Description ,
Maned Wolf , like all maned wolfs, Kalliope has long and slender legs and a pelt of fire. Most of her legs are black, up until her armpit, and then the rest up is a reddish orange fur. Her muzzle is black, as are her ears and part of her tail. She looks like a cheetah when she runs, fast and with long limbs, a blur of red.
Human , kalliope stands at around five foot seven, tall and skinny like her wolf form. She sports long, chestnut hair died with red and black tips, along with one red streak at the front. Her bangs curve over her left eye in a somewhat emo fashion. She prefers to wear tall, knee-length boots, or her fighting boots, which are made of tough black leather. She enjoys to wear fishnet leggings underneath jean shorts or pants, or no fishnet at all. Kalliope prefers t-shirts or tank tops, saying that long sleeve shirts limit her fighting room and flexibility. Kalliope's odd eyes are complex, part of the testing creating this to happen. Her eyes change color. It happens randomly for most of the time, but first they may be blue with gold and silver flecks in them, the next day an unnaturally dark purple. They can change with her mood also, and when she is angry, they turn a firey red. No one knows how it happened, but it just does. Often times, she has black headphones on to listen to her music, or she just has headphones on for no reason but to look cool. Kalliope's skin is pretty pale, and that, I can assure you, does NOT change color.
Crush , none, looking
Gf/Bf , none, open
Other , hope it's okay that I put it in a different place :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))   Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I Dreaming? ((Animal Dna/Shapeshifter Rp))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3