Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)

Go down 
+4
Rocketai
Goldenstarfc
Macgirl72
Hallows13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

"Yeah, but obviously the council of angels were. Oh, 'Angel of Death' this and 'Apocalypse Bringer' that. Now I won't even have a chance to be a guardian angel!", Tenshi huffed.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm

"You mean Archangel?" Maferath asked. "Well, the council is blind... You only have black wings... And I am an angel of death!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm

"You're a vampire, dude.", Tenshi blinked, "No angel of death."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 pm

"Angel of Death is a vampire in the Council of the Angels eyes" said Maferath. "And the council tells so many rubbish to you that now every vampire is a DEMON THAT WILL EAT YOUR EYES! AND LAY EGGS IN YOUR EMPTYS EYE POCKETS. Alright, I'm exagerrating."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm

"Man, then I must have been a living nightmare when I finally grew my wings. I was orphaned, so no one really missed me or cared about me. Except Mimaru.", Tenshi sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 pm

"I know what you mean. The only person who cared about me was my wife and she died..." Maferath said and Pan made some noises "Oh! And Pan is my new companion. She cares about me as I care about her."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm

"Hi Pan.", Tenshi waved.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 pm

"I'm Maferath and this is Panelope" he said while laying down in the hay pile. Sunlights getting through the holes of the old barn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm

"Tenshi.", he smiled, holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Maferath looked suspiciously at his hand "W-What are you trying to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 pm

"It's called a handshake.", Tenshi replied.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Pan then whispered something in Maferath's ear "Oh! Right... I'm... I'm not used to this kind of thing" he said while extending his hand next to Tenshi's but did nothing else.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Tenshi grabbed his hand, shaking it lightly. He put his hand down to his side.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

"Oh, right. People normally bowed before me and kissed the rings in my hand" said Maferath looking at his own hand. "So, what brings you to the country folk, Tenshi?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:49 pm

"Y'know, exile, curiousity...", Tenshi shrugged, "And trying to find someone who wants me as their guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 pm

"You should try the poor people. They are always trying to find protection and a house. An angel helping them will bring hope to the city" Maferath said "But be careful... Now that I'm not the second-in-command of this country, the parliament is full of corrupted politians and the new king is drunk monkey" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm

"Yeah, but the poor people will think I'm coming to kill them. If you didn't forget these.", Tenshi sighed, spreading his wings as far as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Maferath snorted "I was the archduke of this country until I was sentenced to death and everyone knew that I'm a vampire. I walked amongst the country folk and no one ran away from me" he shrugged "Besides, you're not a pale guy with pointy ears and a big coat like me. I bet if you help a person, this person will start telling other people. It's like a drop of water in a pool, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Tenshi shrugged, "Worth a shot. But in the meantime, is there anywhere around I can stay?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Maferath looked at the sides "You can stay here. It's almost daylight and I have to stay here until night. Since you are an angel, the opposite of a vampire, could you bring me something to eat? I'm starving" he said.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm

"Fine. What do you want?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm

"Anything eatable... If you bring me meat, I would be most appreciated" Maferath said then he hid in the middle of the hay when a sunlight came throught the holes "That was close!" he said in the middle of the hay
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Tenshi shrugged, leaping up and flapping his wings. Nimbly flying trough the hole in the roof, he dived downward, landing in the forest. "Since I'm not really an angel anymore, I can kill.", he whispered to himself. ((Can you make another angel for him to meet? If not, it's okay))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm

(( a female? ;P ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm

doesn't matter))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next