Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)

Go down 
+4
Rocketai
Goldenstarfc
Macgirl72
Hallows13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm

"Man, my wings are tired.", Tenshi mumbled to himself, diving down. He flipped his wings back, diving down into the trees. Swerving trunks and branches, he found a place to land.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Sly growled "You..." he grumbled "If i got my hands on you" becoming panther he crouched and hissed baring his fangs and flexing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Chicken Smoothie Username : Macgirl72
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Rhea shrugged, not knowing who Sly was talking to. SHe laid her head on her paws and listened for any sound.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

"Jeronamoooooo!", Tenshi laughed, hopping off the top branch of a tree and onto the ground, landing with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Maferath snorted and Pan made some noise at him "You're right, Pan... I'm breaking the rules..." he then looked at Sly "It's your lucky day, Fido... C'ya 'round!" he made a signal at him with his fingers and flew away with his bat-wing-coat.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Sly placed his head on the ground and growled "Why is it me who ends up getting teased and annoyed" he stood up and ran his claws down the trunk of a tree annoyed, he missed his home...he hated it there but it was better than this.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Tenshi looked around, hearing some voices. He ducked for cover under a bush. Did he really hear voices, or was he just going crazy? Wouldn't surprise me...
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm

"Oh! Come on, Pan!" said Maferath while flying "That dude was asking for it! I know, I know... But you how I act when I get nervous" he snorted and Pan made another couple of noises "Yeah... But I can't take it anylonger... I really want to eat something!" more noises "Alright, alright... I can't believe that you still care... It's almost day so we should go to the barn"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm

"Not fair...Not fair" Sly muttered to himself as he walked back through the tree's to his Hollow.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm

How can Tenshi meet up with you guys?))
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm

(( he can go to the barn and meet up with Maferath 8D ))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Okay))
Tenshi looked around, sure now that he was just going crazy. A bright red figure caught his eye. A barn. perfect. He rushed forward, running as fast as possible to it.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Rhea yawned and curled up. She closed her eyes, only to open them again upon hearing a loud thud. She sighed and shook her fur out. SHe walked into the clearing, ears perked. "What was that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Whoop. There goes another voice. Tenshi stopped in his tracks, looking around. "Man. I think I must have hit my head or something."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Maferath threw himself at the big pile of hay "Well... It's better then sleep in trees, ey Pan?" he said. Pan threw herself at the hay as well.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Rhea narrowed her eyes and disappeared into the ferns. She wondered around, not trying to be quiet or caring where she went,
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Maferath yawned "I can see some sunlights through the holes in this old barn..." he said. Pan made a couple of noises "But that was your idea! And I don't like to sleep like you do..." more noises "Right... Just sleep already... Tomorrow night I'll have to hunt"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Tenshi shrugged, jumpping up onto the roof of the barn. There were many holes that he could fly into.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Rhea returned to her den and curled up, tail over nose. SHe soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 pm

He slipped through the biggest hole, flying down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Pan started flying like crazy and Maferath woke up "BAH!! Who's there?!"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm

"Wha?", Tenshi blinked, spreading out his black wings just in case he had to fight. He knew that they would probably scream and run once they noticed he was a 'Angel of Death'.
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm

"Oh! God... You almost killed me!" said Maferath "You're an angel, huh? I haven't seen one of your kind in years..."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Tenshi blinked in confusion. The weren't scared. But whatever. "My kind? Doubt you've ever seen another one of 'my kind' in your life.", Tenshi spoke, "I'm the only angel that I know of that have ever had black wings. That is, that's 100% angel."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Maferath snorted "You only have black wings. I'm not a racist, you're still an angel. What's the problem with that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)   Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare (Shapeshifter, Vampire, Angel, Demon ect RP)
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next