Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

The Tribe Of Approaching Storms

Go down 
+3
firestripe77
Goldenstarfc
Macgirl72
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

Chicken Smoothie Username : Whitetips
Leo Posts : 647

The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 am

((Oh! oh! i wanna be in the prophecy!))

Hiss remained still watching the caves, he wanted to ask permission to take a break but He'd have to wait as he was unable to speak. His tail twitched as he yawned remaining silent and at his post.

River Stalked into the tree's after a vole, she watched as it scurried away and as fast as she could, she bolted after it tossing it into the air and catching it in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:31 am

"Hey, wait for me!", Sun laughed, bounding over the stream in one swift jump.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:57 am

"Not yet, Mud." Mouse whispered, almost silent.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Chicken Smoothie Username : Macgirl72
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:06 pm

[Okay, but the only part left is someone dieing, or I can change the prophecy for you?]
Eagle rolled his eyes. "Race you back to camp!" He yelled. He bounded ahead, his dark gray tail waving behind him.

Mud pounced on a mouse. Too late. It had heard him and surried away. He frowned and looked around for more prey. Prey was harder to find her without the easy berry trick. He sighed.

Moon set her sparrow on the ground in the clearing. She covered it with moss and stalked into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 pm

((I don't mind killing off one of my characters. Possibly River since I don't want to kill hiss.))

Hiss yawned and continued to stare at the tree's in boredom Thinking ' someone could go insane like this' to himself.

River held the vole in her mouth and made her way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:41 pm

[Okay.River it is. I just need to figure out what to use as Darkness. Hmm...A large group of cats led by a cat whose name means darkness?]
Mud sniffed the air and spotted a lizard. Weird, I didn't know they lived here. He pounced and bit it's neck. [Lizards as darkness?]

Upon not finding anything, Moon waited for the rest of the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:26 pm

((They do live in an abandoned bear cave so maybe a huge bear, a black bear to be precise ^^ could be darkness))
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 pm

[Good, but I don't know how cats would talk to bears.]
Mud brought the lizard back into the small clearing. He smiled at the to-be waiting for him and made his way back to camp, Moon at his heels.
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:35 pm

((Well i dunno...but Bears and Cats...Seekers and warriors ^^ I've never read seekers but its about bears and written by the same person so...Yeah...i dunno.))

Hiss smiled at the sight of fresh kill and waited eagerly to be let off guard duty o he could eat.

River dropped her kill on the pile and licked her paws.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Mud and Moon placed their pieces on the pile. At least it was filling up.

Eagle halted and sniffed the air. A weird smell drifted into his nostrils. He turned around to look for Sun but couldn't find the black and white she-cat anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:22 pm

((Maybe the bear speaks cat.))
Mouse: I watched as Mud and Moon left. Knowing I was alone, I wondered about how that rock had moved in the cave earlier. I spotted a pebble and stared at it. I moved my attention a little farther away. The pebble flew through the air, coming to a halt at the place I was staring at. I knew, for one thing, that I had done it. For a little fun, I attempted to use my tail to controll it. I stared at it, and made my tail rise. The pebble did, too. My tail flicked to one side. The pebble moved in the same direction. I stopped focusing, and the pebble dropped. I moved a few bush branches, and caught a small brown mouse. I ran back to camp, my lips sealed, thoughts dancing through my head.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:39 pm

[River can have a power to, Hallows. If anyone wants to be the bear they can.]
Stone awoke and peeked out of his den. He wanted to try that trick again. He edged toward the creek and looked up at the clouds. Suddenly it began to rain. He smiled and stood there, in the open without a single drop on his pelt. He blinked and moved into the trees so others wouldn't be sucsipicous.

Eagle snorted. Rain. Now how would he find that scent. He continued back to camp.

Mud peeked into the Cave-Guards' den to find someone to releave Hiss.

Moon padded into her den and curled up, fast asleep.

Moth shook her fur out and took a sparrow from the pile. She settled down to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Mouse: I sighed. Stone was out in the rain. I followed his scent trail, which tracked right over open ground, to the forest. Too lazy to fin my way through, I moved trees and bushes until the to-be was a layer of trees ahead of me. I squeezed through two trees, and saw a perfectly dry young tom. "How?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Sun lifted her head, startled. "Whah! I drifted off!" Sun quickly stood up, shaking some droplets from her soaked pelt. "Eagle?"
Back to top Go down
Hallows13
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Hallows13

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:15 am

((Powers? huh?))

Hiss shook his head and stood away from his post grabbing a mouse from the fresh kill. He sat back and began eating.

River grinned and began walking off to hunt again though she just wanted to explore the area.
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Eagle perked his ears. "Sun!" He called for the she-cat. not smart Rain. He shook his fur off and ran back.

Stone turned around, ears flattened. "Um...I-I..." He looked at his paws. "Don't tell anyone, please." He begged.

Mud sighed. "Sorry Hiss." He muttered, climbing into his own den for a nap.

Moth looked up. She could hunt. Could. She licked her paw and brought it over her ears twice with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:31 pm

"Eagle!", Sun spotted the tom nearby and ran up to him. "When did I doze off?"
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Eagle rolled his eyes. "Can you take Hiss's position, I told him he could replace me but....he doesn't look quite happy." He mewed, stretching. He thad forgotton the strange smell.

Moth finished grooming and padded out into the forest, hating those trees but needing to leave the Cave.

Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 pm

"Sure Eagle.", Sun replied, walking up to Hiss. "I'll take your spot."
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:26 pm

[I'll be the bear. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Other plots/prophecies are accepting.]
Eagle nodded and padded back into the Cave.

Moth yawned and continueed through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:39 pm

"But how?"
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm

STone sighed. "I...guess I can control water...or something." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Mouse: "Really? I... I can move objects..."
Back to top Go down
Macgirl72
Always Posting
Always Posting
Macgirl72

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Stone stared at the gray she-cat. The rain stopped. He nodded and padded toward the river, motioningh for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Mouse: I followed him, thinking I could move a pebble for him at the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tribe Of Approaching Storms   The Tribe Of Approaching Storms - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tribe Of Approaching Storms
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sydnee Citee :: Roleplays :: Feline Roleplays-
Jump to: