Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1

Go down 
+2
The Otter
GekidoRAWR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Which character should Gekido kill off?
Ocean
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shade
 0% [ 0 ]
Midori
 0% [ 0 ]
Snake
 0% [ 0 ]
Everyone of them >:3
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
None of them D:
Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap75%Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
.:FlameWing:.

Chicken Smoothie Username : redscar12
Taurus Tiger

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Flare flew down to the ground and turned into a human again.
That was close she thought.
She bounded over to the other Nisenoningen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsrpg200.wetpaint.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 pm

"Waaaaaaaaaaaait a sec..." said Mier "How do we know you're not going to take us to a hole and capture us? As we know, some Nisenoningen are hunters as well..." then Mier noticed another Nisenoningen. WTF!, she thought, Another one?!
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Shade shrugged, "I don't know about you, but I just got outta that place.", he grunted, "And I don't plan to get back in sooo.... follow me if you wanna stay free."
---
Ocean listened to this strange dragon's words. He started to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm

"Okay." said Jaklynn, advancing.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:06 pm

"Err... Alright then..." Mier shrudded and followed the black-haired Nisenoningen as well.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Shade soon turned into an allyway. He ducked under a cloth door. He sighed, diving into a green army beanbag. Although dirty, this place was Shade's home. "Welcome, one and all!", he smiled, "Sorry for the mess."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 pm

"So, wait. We're just gonna sit here for the rest of eternity?" said Jaklynn, accusingly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:17 pm

"Nooo.", he replied. "Y'know, this place is the only gap in the lab's dragon scanner. Right here, right now, it's like we're regular humans. Invisible to the scanner!"
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:22 pm

"so thats it..." says Flare nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:25 pm

"So... Let's make a beach down here!" said Jaklynn, smiling. "I can't live without the beach, but I don't want to get caught!"
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

"Err... Dare I ask why you brought us here? And who are you?" asked Mier, still not trusting that black Nisenoningen.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Yh why HERE?
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 pm

- Jennifer -

As I sat there in the cage, a building in the distance getting nearer and nearer, it set my teeth on edge. I frowned and tried to knock the cage over to fall out of the sled, but it didn't work because the cage was strapped in tight. One of the men growled at me and I kept quiet. Soon enough, when we were only a mile away from the building, one of the guys walkie talkies rang. He picked it up and I listened carefully, trying to hear.

"'Yeeelllo?"
"No time for small-talk. You got the dragon?"
"Yup. Why'sa wanna know?"
"Two just escaped."
"Oooh, thass' too bad... Well, we gottanuther one right here."
"Hurry up."
"Gottit."

The walkie talkie switched off and the guys increased the speed on the sled, and soon enough, we were at the doors. That is, we were at the doors, after I had tried and tried to get free. I may have spotted some others of my kind, but I think that I was just hallucinating. The huge doors swung open and I was whisked inside, all around me people in lab coats rushed around. I stared at them, and suddenly, tripped one of them by sticking my hand out of the bars. The person fell over with a resounding smack, to stand up and glare heatedly at the men who were carrying me. "What was that for?" she asked impatiently. The guy turned around. "I diddun do nuthin." he protested, and so the argument commenced.

The other two guys turned around and wheeled me away to a door, where a man stood with a clipboard. He stared up at the men, down at me, and then back to his clipboard.

''I presume this is the... dragon shifter?"
"Yus."
"Right. Has she said anything yet?"
"Nope, not a sinnle thin'."
"Uh huh. Has she been in a cage like this all the time?"
"Uyup. From the time we caught 'er, she's beenz lockled up tight."
"Good. You may proceed."

As they wheeled me into the room, I shot out a hand to grab onto the door frame, making it hard for them to continue. One of them finally, after much difficulties, slammed his foot down on my wrist, which made a cracking noise, and it hurt bad. I whimpered and pulled my hand in, then was shoved into a dog crate. Great. My wrist was probably broken, I was surrounded by a bunch of loonies, and I was now stuck in a smaller cage.

(Also, can no one save her yet? I want her to suffer. 8D )
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Username: Goldenstarfc
Name: Erin
Character type(nisenoningen, hunters, humans, etc): Nisenoningen hunter
Description/picture(dragon, only filled in if you are a Nisenoningen or just a normal dragon): http://www.elfwood.com/farp/dragons/dragon.jpg
Description/Picture(human): https://m138.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20green%20hair/Izzy_the_Fox_girl/Green.jpg.html?src=www
Crush(can be human, Nisenoningen, normal dragon): Snake
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet
Bio: She was captured by Snake before she became a hunter. She begged for him to let her go so she could help with hunting. No nisenoningen knows she's a hunter yet. She fell in love with Snake after he let her go.
Other: N/A

Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 pm

"The name's Shade.", he replied, "Oh yeah, don't even think about going in that room." He pointed to a room to his left, which was doored by a sheet of cloth.

---
"Sooo this is my next victim.", Snake grinned, peering into the freshly caught dragon, "It'll be sooooo much fun to test on you."
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Goldenstarfc wrote:
Username: Goldenstarfc
Name: Erin
Character type(nisenoningen, hunters, humans, etc): Nisenoningen hunter
Description/picture(dragon, only filled in if you are a Nisenoningen or just a normal dragon): http://www.elfwood.com/farp/dragons/dragon.jpg
Description/Picture(human): https://m138.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20green%20hair/Izzy_the_Fox_girl/Green.jpg.html?src=www
Crush(can be human, Nisenoningen, normal dragon): Snake
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet
Bio: She was captured by Snake before she became a hunter. She begged for him to let her go so she could help with hunting. No nisenoningen knows she's a hunter yet. She fell in love with Snake after he let her go.
Other: N/A

accepted~
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Mier followed where Shade was pointing. She didn't asked why since everywhere has a room with personal belongings and doesn't want people sneaking in it.
"Fair enough" she replied "I'm Mier, pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 pm

"Ocean.", he replied. "And why can't we go in that room?"
---
Shade stared at this "Ocean" person. "Cus that's my bedroom. Unless you want to be kicked out and get caught by the hunters, I suggest not going in. Plus, I like to have my room."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm

"I'm Jaklynn." said Jaklynn, smiling.

Erin saw the nisenoningens disappear into the cave. She walkie-talkied Snake. "There's a blank spot on the radar." She whispered. "I'm setting a trap for them now. The escaped one's in there." she said, waiting for a response. She laid out the trap, and waited to catch a dragon girl. "Um, one minute." said Jaklynn. She exited the cave, and a net wrapped around her. Erin picked up the net and walked towards the lab. "Got one." she said into the walkie talkie. She stopped right outside the lab and shot Jaklynn with a tranquillizer gun. She shoved her inside a cage and walked in, sitting like a pet owner with their pet in their cage at the vet.

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

"Y-Yeah..." said Mier looking at the room where they were standing. "But... I don't want to cause you any trouble and we all are Nisenoningen. It will be pretty easy for the hunters capture us all at the same time if we stay together here. They are useing lethal weapons to bring down the most powerful Nisenoningens..." Mier tried to hide the tears falling from her cheek.
"Wait a sec... What was that sound?"
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

"Dunno.", Shade stood up, placing his two arms to the back of his head. "Let's go find out." He didn't seem very interested.

----
Snake smiled. "Great work. Wheel it into my room. It's in the 3rd building, hallway five, room 239.", he replied her. "I heard it was the escaped one."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:36 pm

"Wait a second!!" Mier grabbed Shade's arm "I think... There is a hunter here! We should get out of here now!" she whispered. "Do you have an emergency exit? The front door isn't safe any longer"
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Erin walked Jaklynn in, and got onto Tasha's channel on the walkie talkie. "I caught another." She shut her walkie talkie off. "Here, I tranquillized her." she said to Snake. "There were, like, 4 others in the cave, one of them escaped."
((nobod is to rescue Jaklynn))
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:42 pm

"Sure do.", Shade replied, dropping his arms to his sides. "Follow me." Shade walked forward, lifting up another cloth door to reveal a small room with the no top, so you could easily fly upward without being seen. "Welcome to Shade's Air Travel Service. Please change into your dragon form and we'll be on our way." He changed into a dragon, black with gold patterns. "The gold's new...", he whispered, "Cool."

----
"Wonderful, Erin.", Snake grinned, "You are my best hunter."
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Rocketai

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:42 pm

(( was that a question or are you saying for us not to rescue her? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1   Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Among Us (Dragon RP: **Accepting**) V.1
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next