Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Mask frowned, wondering why the heck he was staring at them. He wasn't swimming away at the sight of her, so, trying to be friendly, she moved towards him slightly, trying her best at a smile. "Hi." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

Chicken Smoothie Username : Gekido (Jee-kai-do)
Capricorn Posts : 3277

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 pm

"Don't hurt me!", he whimpered, seeing the rows of sharp, flesh-ripping teeth she revealed.
Back to top Go down
http://warriors-r-us.wetpaint.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Mask frowned again, hiding her teeth. "I... I don't want to eat you right now. I don't eat your kind." she said, reflecting on the one time she had tried betta, and all their fin parts had gotten stuck in her teeth, and stayed there for about a few weeks, bothering her so much. "Er... I guess I can leave..." she mumbled and turned around to Hammer, not knowing how much sharks were supposed to just gobble fish up right then and there in this part of the sea.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm

"What? You aren't going to eat me?", Dusk asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Mask turned back. "Er... No." she said, thinking for a moment and then couldn't help adding. "Your fins get stuck in my teeth to easily. " she said, and added an extra part in her mind. And betta fish are too cute to be eaten. She knew somehow that that was just not how a shark thought around here, and it would displease the hammerhead greatly.
Back to top Go down
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 pm

"Well, Hammer here didn't mind almost ripping off my back fin."
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm

"Ooo... Bettas make for good chase." Hammeer said, swimming towards the purple betta.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
GekidoRAWR
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
GekidoRAWR

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:22 pm

"No!", Dusk screamed, his voice high-pitched and girly. He turned, swimming away fast.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

"Dang it." Hammer growled as the fish swam away.
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Mask frowned and turned to Hammer. "I've never liked those fish. Too many fins and scales." I mumble and look around, wondering how many other fish there were here that thought I was going to eat them, or at least betta fish.
Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 pm

"Eh, they're fun to chase."
Back to top Go down
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 pm

I stared at Hammer for a moment, a few more questions starting to form on my tongue, but then I stopped. This hammer head looked like he could rip me to pieces if I made one wrong move. I didn't want to get on his bad side, so I held my words. I knew that my personality would probably come back to bite me when I'm around other sharks around here. People were bound to notice that I didn't eat that many little fish that could possibly be classified as "cute." So I was quiet as I nodded slowly, glancing around. "Soooo..." I said slowly, glancing around. I didn't like to be around other sharks, let alone male sharks. It made me uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)   Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the Sea (Fish roleplay!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3