Sydnee Citee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Rules *MUST READ*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Rules *MUST READ* Empty
PostSubject: Rules *MUST READ*   Rules *MUST READ* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi, and thanks for joining this website! I've seen problems getting along on other sites so I decided I'd make a topic on getting along. This includes general rules and tips.
1. Only say on here what you'd say to your mother/little sibling/principal/parrot who repeats what you say to your friends. Seeing that I said that, there should be no inappropriate and or rude posts.
2. Only put pics on here that you'd show to your mother/little sibling/principal. That also helps prevent rude/gross/inappropriate posts.
3. Pretend that everyone on here are 10 years old and have strict parents who will ban them from any site that has anythin somewhat scary on it. I know someone that had to quit a vampire RP because they were being to detailed about the drinking of blood.
4. Pretend that everyone on here is your best friend. This should help people get along better because they will have been nice in the first place.
5. Be fair. If you aren't fair, others will 'yell' at you because of frustration. Yell meaning writing in all caps.
6. Don't be rude. If you are rude to others, they'll be rude to you.
7. Think before you type. This can help you to follow all the rules.
8. Be smart.
9. Have fun!
10. No spam. (double posting (unless it's relevant), off-topic things, "bookmark' posts, ect.)
11. Please, DON'T revive dead topics!
12. Don't re-create topics unless the stated topic is totally dead.
13. Please PM me the word: "Hi." when you join.
14. Don't join, then do absolutely nothing!

For Roleplay:
1. No god-modding/garysues/marysues
2. Don't post stuff like: "Drnkn wakd oer 2 te neerst buttrfly wlf n said 'Hi im drnkn wats yr name d u wanna b my frnd cause i wanna be yr frnd so d u wanna b my frend (hay u prsn hu pls lghtr say 'O sr cs ur awsom so ya."" That is really bad RPing and it kinda devastates/frustrates some people if you RP like that and they RP with you. Do something like: "Drunken walked over to the nearest butterfly wolf. She said "Hi, I'm Drunken. Do you want to be freinds?""
3. Force breeding/mating IS NOT allowed, even if the RP owner specifially states it's OK, and it's OK with both RPers involved.

So you might be saying: Oh so-and-so did this and it's against the rules! But you didn't put any tips, so how am I supposed to know what to do? The answer is to PM me, and I'll post up the answer here. That way, everyone benifets from someone elses mistake. Be sure to include who it is, and what topic it's on. Once I tell you what to do, if it continues, PM me about it!

Last edited by Goldenstarfc on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
The Otter

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

Rules *MUST READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules *MUST READ*   Rules *MUST READ* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Can I add something? You also have the mods to talk to if Goldie isn't on. Don't think that we're scary people just because we're mods, because we want to help. :3

Back to top Go down
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster
Goldenstarfc

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

Rules *MUST READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules *MUST READ*   Rules *MUST READ* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Added new RP rule, please read.
Back to top Go down
https://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rules *MUST READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules *MUST READ*   Rules *MUST READ* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules *MUST READ*
Page 1 of 1