-

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
If you are a registered user, feel free to chat with all other online members at the chatbox!

Share | 

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

"Tch..." Raymond spitted on the floor a little blood that was running out of his mouth. His sharp snake fangs were hurting his lips. He tried to hold his anger. After all, Lilith was a demon, but she was still inside his friend's body. "Then... What, do you want... So that this doesn't end... ... Bloody?" Raymond mumbled, stepping on his words. As he was trying to make a peaceful way of ending this, his other half was screaming to see the demon dead, but that would mean killing Mai as well.
Asclepius, like a scholar he was, was more interested in those little 'stories'. Wait one second... Riverton? Why do I have a feeling I heard this before?, he asked, also trying his best to calm Raymond through mind-speaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Chicken Smoothie Username : hdmwolf
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Mai

"Then... What, do you want... So that this doesn't end... Bloody?" Lilith gave an exasparated sigh. "I don't want ANYTHING but to get out of this ugly body. I miss my true form." she sniffed, staring at the ground. "You should see me. A pelt of flames... Beautiful really..." Wait one second... Riverton? Why do I have a feeling I heard this before? Lilith gave him a look. "Well, how should I know? I can read minds, but your mind is just hard to read since you're... different." she finished. "But that... that was where... where they trapped me." she snarled and lashed out with her hand, hitting a tree, leaving huge smoking scorch marks in the bark. "I guess it was fair, seeing as I tried to destroy their city..." she sniffed. "But trapping me in a stone was just plain mean. Maybe if you destroy the stone, I'll be free, and I won't hurt you, and then you can get Maja back."

Damon

"Uh... oh, um... okay." I said, blinking. "...Bye then?" I called, but they were already gone. I turned to Elpis who shook her head sadly. The first girl who hasn't called you an idiot, and she walked out on you in less than five minutes. I stuck my tongue out at her. "I guess we have to return to the tavern. We'll stay there for a few more days, okay?" Elpis nodded and we walked back to the tavern. We were met with huge tears. Sarah, Edgar's wife was crying hugely, sitting down at one of the tables in the bar area, and a million tissues were around her, all of them wet from tears. "Uh... Edgar, what happened?" I asked and sat down at the table, trying to block out the noise of Sarah's crying. "Emilie. Our daughter. Our jewel. She's gone. Stolen." he said sadly, and I stiffened. "Stolen? Howso? You just mean... kidnapped, right?" I asked, and Edgar nodded. "Gone. Just like that. We told her to go out and get some supplies, but then she just disappeared. We have asked around, but no one has seen her. Just like that, gone." I frowned. This was unusual. This village never had anything like this happen before. "So... She has red hair, right?" Edgar nodded sadly. "Aye, that'd be her. She was a tall lass, really beautiful too." I growled. "Don't talk in the past tense. I'll find her, okay?" Sarah bawled. "THE LAST THING I SAID TO HER WAS TO GET TURNIPS. REALLY. THAT'S SO STUPID. OH I MISS HERRRRR...." Edgar turned and winced at me, and then tried to comfort her. "There there dear, this nice boy will find her for us." Sarah looked up at me. "If you find her, I'll let you live here forever. Free! Please! Just bring her back..." she whimpered and I nodded. "I'll go out tomorrow." I said, and we started towards our room, leaving the bawling Sarah behind. Elpis, looks like our plans just changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

No!, Asclepius snapped before Raymond would even say a word, If we do that, then Raymond won't get his shield on and the demons will start attacking him!. Raymond did not pay attention. He looked at his stone and thought for a while. "Wait..." he whispered, looking back at Lilith "What'll happen if you walk around freely? You'll start destrying cities like you did before?" he asked, still in his half-from, though his mouth was starting to hurt like heck. (( WB Dx ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Mai

No! If we do that, then Raymond won't get his shield on and the demons will start attacking him! Lilith smiled. "I'll put in a good word to the others, hmm, hon?" she said sweetly, but then turned to look at Ray as he spoke up. "Wait... What'll happen if you walk around freely? You'll start destroying cities like you did before?" he asked, and Lilith seemed to ponder this. "Lemme see... Uh... Hopefully not. Normally I don't attack cities, but this city was just asking for it because they worshipped Falador, the sun spirit, instead of me." she pouted, staring at the ground dejectedly. "Normally I try my best to stay out of the way. If you destroy the stone, then I promise that I won't destroy any cities." Sakura hissed. Don't trust her! Lilith made a face. "Be quiet you." she turned back. "Honestly, that cat doesn't know anything... Please. I just want to leave. No harming other cities, I'll try to stick to being a good little demon. Besides, if I stay in this human form, it'll take ages for me to be able to bring the night. What if it was eternal day? That would be terrible! You need the night. I can't bring it if I'm stuck here. I think... I can partly read her mind... I think she's telling the truth. Sakura said, and Lilith smiled once again. "My mother raised me as a truthful child." You don't have a mother. You were born from darkness. Lilith frowned. "True, true." she turned to Ray. "How about it? Crush it for me? You know what? I'm desperate. Ready to make a deal with the devil? Or more like, a deal with the demon?" she asked, flashing yet another bedazzling smile. "If you crush that stone for me, I'll protect you. I'll follow you around, but I won't bother you. Or, I don't even have to follow you. I can appear places in an instant. But, I'll protect you from other demons now that your stone is gone, and I promise that I won't possess anyone if I can help it. Deal?" she asked, and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 pm

It was tempting, but making a deal with a demon? Raymond heard a lot from his uncle about how people were promissed riches if they made a contract with a demon... Only to be crushed by their own souls and friends. "Well, Lilith... It does look like a good deal... However, I have heard some interesting stories about demon 'deals'.... And all of them never ended well." he said and snorted "How would I know that you won't stab us in the back?"
Asclepius nodded. I agree... I have dealt with demons before. I even remember one offering me the life of my ..., he stopped for a moment and decided to throw that last part away, A-Anyway, you have to do more then just say a few 'honest' words before we can trust you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Chicken Smoothie Username : Goldenstarfc
Scorpio Posts : 1702
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Lilly
"Jessica, tell mom I'm going on a walk." I yelled at my little sister, stepping into the crisp air of a fall morning. I walked over to Lilly's house and knocked on her window. "Lilly! Want to go for a walk?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. I'll meet you outside, okay?" She yelled back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sydneecitee.forumotion.com
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Mai

Lilith frowned as her deal was met with doubtful comments. "Well how am I supposed to show you that my word is true? What, do you have some kind of secret ritual for trust? The ways of humans are strange, but I know enough about... this trust. Tell me what to do, and I shall do it. I do not have any limit of time while I wait for you to come up with a solution, but creating your trust activity, it would be nice if you made it up before darkness falls tomorrow, or at least... if darkness comes ever. I have to bring the night." she commented. "How do you know that this Maja girl you speak of can control spirits and demons though? I mean, is she that good at it? I would like to meet this girl when I am not her. It would be interesting to see her act. It'd be nice to be able to speak with someone who knows my own tongue too." she said with a small smile. "So. Give me something to do to prove your trust, and I shall do it."

Damon

According to Edgar and what he had found out with his searching around, the last time most people saw Emilie was in the square. I didn't even really know this girl, but I knew that I had seen her around the kitchen, her red head of hair not very hard to miss. She never really was known to me though, and was a mystery to me as to why she disappeared, what she normally did, and all those clues that would help me find out where she was. I walked down the cobblestone street, glancing around, taking in a deep breath of air. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. It wasn't a very nicely remembered voice. "Lilly! Want to go for a walk?" I frowned. "Oh great. It's grumpy boy." I grumbled underneath my breath. Elpis rolled her eyes. You guys are going to have to get together eventually. I shot her a look. Why? She didn't respond. "Yeah, sure. I'll meet you outside, okay?" I heard Lilly's voice from inside a house and turned to see Steven waiting out her window. Was he her boyfriend or something? If so, that was a shame. I had somewhat taken a liking to Lilly, but I took a liking to almost every sweet girl I met. It was one of my flaws. A huge flaw. Elpis commented, once again, not helping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 pm

"Huh." Raymond snorted and thought for a moment. How she can prove that she's trust worthy? I'm not so sure about this, Raymond..., Asclepius mumbled, noticing that the boy was considerating Lilith's offer. Raymond just looked at Sakura "What do you have to say on this? She's inside your Zodiac's body. I can't do something that Mai wouldn't approve. But..." he paused for a moment "If this is the only way to bring her back..." he closed his fists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Mai

Sakura looked up when Ray and Asclepius turned to her for help. She stared at the ground. "What do you have to say on this? She's inside your Zodiac's body. I can't do something that Mai wouldn't approve. But... if this is the only way to bring her back..." Sakura seemed to think, and then looked up. I might have an idea, but it probably wouldn't help you trust her... It's not a very bright idea either, but maybe if you're not satisfied with the results, you'll find something else to test her with. Sakura said sadly. She turned to Lilith who looked closer at her. It's so weird to see you in Mai's body, but actually not Mai. Lilith stared at her. "It's weird for me too, darling. I was such a beautiful kitsune demon. Now... Now I'm just... HIDEOUS." she cried out and Sakura stared at her. Wait right there. Lilith frowned. "As you please. Sakura took a few seconds to climb high up into a tree. She looked down and shut her eyes, her mind swaying. Oh god that's high even for a cat. She noticed it effected Lilith only the very slightly. I am very connected to Mai's body. So... if I kill myself, you're going to be free. Okay? My killing myself will free you from the body. It is true, and I have studied this for a while. You'll be free in a second. she said, and without waiting, hurled herself off the branch.

"Oh my god kitty, don't kill yourself!" Lilith said, obviously not even acting this. She truly felt scared for Sakura. She launched herself forward and caught Sakura. "I want to be free, but no death involved please. I want to save that for when I get home." Sakura nodded slowly. "Please put me down now." Lilith placed the spotted cat on the ground. I can also... somewhat share Mai's power. Here. I want you to protect Ray. I'll only bring up a harmless spirit, for that's all I can summon. Show us how you can protect. Sakura muttered a few words and a spirit appeared out of nowhere, floating gently towards Ray. Lilith frowned. "This is very foolish, cat. A spirit couldn't even go near me without dying." as soon as the spirit saw Lilith, it peeped and vanished into thin air. I thought the spirit would be... stronger. It was somewhat... hard to summon it. Lilith sighed and lied down. "Listen, this is all stupid. I just... how can I earn your trust? I have heard about pie eating contests before. Is that for trust? I mean, why would you eat food for trust thou-" Lilith broke off as she suddenly seemed to see something behind Ray.

"Keilfthen infandenia!" she screamed, obviously scared, and summoned fireballs, running straight for Ray. Lilith! Don't you dare HURT HIM! Sakura screeched, but Lilith continued without failure. But she didn't hit Ray. With a nimble bound, she leaped over Ray and slammed her fists into a mass of darkness that Sakura hadn't noticed before. Lilith wailed on the form with fire, a determined look on her face. Suddenly there was a roar and the form disappeared. Lilith turned around. "Did you see that klogfaldefn?!" she said in an exasperated tone. "It was the ugliest one I had ever seen!" Sakura looked shocked, but then smiled. Ray, she just saved your life. I don't know how it got there, but that my dear Night Demon, is how you earn one's trust. What was that you said at the start? An incantation of some sort? Lilith seemed to frown. "Uh... I believe you humans call it a "swear word."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 pm

"Wait, what?!" Raymond exclaimed after Sakura's statement of summoning a demon towards him "Now I'm a beacon of experiments?" he mumbled, scratching his face. Asclepius jumped on Ray's neck. I have to agree... That wasn't very nice ladi-- WHOA!, he screamed as he hid inside Ray's jacket when Lilith suddenly started throwing fire balls at their direction. "Christ, are you trying to kill me?!" Raymond jumped on his feet and stared at Lilith, but then she said something about a... something... behind Raymond. Did she just... Protected you?, Asclepius asked, his tiny head appearing from inside Ray's jacket. The boy sighed, tired and was kind of hoping that Lilith really didn't mean to scare him off like that. "Alright, alright... You convinced me... I guess you CAN be trusted after all..." he said, picking the amulet and looked at it for a while. Even though that would free Mai, it was still a gift from his uncle. The shaman would shout so many words at Ray for breaking that rare talisman and listening to a demon... But if it was to save his friend, he did not care. He let the talisman drop on the ground and punched it without trouble. The tiny pieces were spread on the ground and sparkled like morning dew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Mai

Lilith gave Raymond a grateful smile. "Scream my name or at least say it whenever you need my protection..." and with that, Lilith's voice faded and Mai slumped to the ground. Goodness, this passing out thing is becoming a hobby with her. Sakura commented mildly. But I'm glad that Lilith is gone from her body. I don't feel terrible now. Sakura breathed with relief, rubbing her face against Mai's cheek. It was silent for five minutes. That's weird... her spirit should be returning by now... Sakura said sadly, staring at Mai's face. Come on. I didn't jump off that branch for nothing. Sakura whispered, shutting her eyes tight and shoving her head against Mai's cheek again. Oh god... I don't think that her spirit made it... Sakura whimpered and licked Mai's face in hopes to wake her up. Suddenly, Sakura felt an emptiness filled. "Ungh... My... head..." came a voice. Not just any voice. Mai's voice.

- - - - - - - - -

I opened my eyes to the dark sky, barely visible through the thick foliage. "I... What happened? Why do my hands... feel burned?" I wondered, and then I propped myself onto my elbows, to find Ray, Asclepius, and Sakura gathered around me. "Why's everyone looking at me like I'm a ghost?" I asked, really confused. "And what the h*ll happened? I'm really... confused. Did I..." Sakura leaped onto my chest. Stop rambling! I'm so happy you're alive! she chirruped joyfully, and I placed a confused hand on her back as I tried to smile. "Uh... So... yay? I guess? What is happening? What has happened?

- - - - - - - - -

Deep in the shadows of the woods, a creature watched the group. It's scales glistening, it sniffed the air as it followed the scent, closing in on the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:12 pm

"Mai!" Ray exclaimed and hugged the girl "Holy heck, I thought I wouldn't see you with that face again." he midly chuckled. He then noticed that he was hugging her way too hard like a snake trying to break their prey's bones, but that wasn't his intention. He quickly let her go "Oh, err... Sorry." clearing his throat, Raymond gave a few steps away, helping Mai to stand up. "Well... Long story short, you got possessed, but the demon went away if I broke that talisman." he smiled "And it worked. For a second there, I thought she was going to kill us...", Asclepius had a blank expression and he simply commented, What she would gain by killing us? "Hey, now, first you were all 'not trusting' her, now you're defending her?"
The snake snorted and elevated his chin, She's a DEMON. Of course I would have my doubts. But thinking about it, she would gain nothing by killing us., he stopped for a moment, At least I hope.

Raymond slightly chuckled "I'm just glad that Mai's safe -- Wait." his head automatically turned towards the woods. I felt that too., Asclepius mumbled, standing on his slender body. "We're not alone." the boy said and placed his hand inside the pocket and felt the cold metal of Ebony, his pistol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Mai

I gasped for breath as Ray grabbed me in a death lock, his arms squeezing around me tightly. "Um... can i please have air?" I wheezed. "Oh, err... Sorry." Ray said, and he let go of me, stepping back to help me up. I gladly took his help. I glanced around, frowning. This was super confusing. I didn't remember anything. "Well... Long story short, you got possessed, but the demon went away if I broke that talisman. And it worked. For a second there, I thought she was going to kill us..." At the mention of a demon, I worried. I wished that my power didn't let this happen. I would have gladly taken the talisman if it hadn't possessed me. I noticed it broken on the ground, broken into a million shards. As the boys went on about the demon, I looked at my hands. They were slightly scorched. Why? What had the demon done? "I'm just glad that Mai's safe -- Wait."

I looked up at his, 'Wait' and couldn't resist but to whip out my bow and arrows, Sakura jumping onto my shoulder. For a girl who just got back into her body, you're acting pretty spry. Sakura commented and I grinned at her. I guess it's just going to be that way then. Sorry to disappoint you. "We're not alone." Ray said, and I frowned, trying to listen hard. I didn't hear much, but there was a really faint rustling. The rustling was being created by a huge object though, or a huge... something. "Listen, I don't mean to alarm you, but that thing is huge, and we really need to get going..." I said tersely, but my feet stayed planted. "There!" I said and shot an arrow into the darkness. The shuffling increased. Great way to let it know that we know. Sakura said tensely, and I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Raymond took out Ebony and aimed her at exactly where the strange figure was. He could see nothing, but he sensed the vibrations very well. It was something large, no doubt... What was it? "Who's there?" Ray screamed at the woods, waiting for an answer. (( WB >: ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Mai

I stared at the direction that Ray was pointing his gun at, and I waited. I didn't need to say any more. Ray seemed like he had everything under control. "Who's there?" Ray screamed in the direction of the creature. Suddenly I heard a rustle and my ears twitched. A girl stepped out of the bushes, looking pretty bemused. "Uh... please don't shoot." she said with a slight smile. My eyes went wide as I remembered the girl from somewhere. Red hair. Green eyes. Did I... Did I see her in the lab? The girl seemed shocked too, but mostly at Ray. Did she know him from somewhere? What was with this? I was really confused.

Emilie

I had been stalking, ahem, watching the two for a while. I remembered the boy from somewhere, but not so much the girl. The memory of her at all was very faint. I didn't want to be blown to pieces, so I had dutifully come out of hiding. Natasha hid in my skirt's pouch. "Please don't shoot..." I repeated, but then froze. Was that... that was one of the customers at the tavern! Emilie, you just blew our cover. I growled at her. Shush. I studied the boy closely and came to the decision that he was who he was. From the tavern. But... did that mean that he would recognize me? I bit my lip and waited for a reaction from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey, Ray! Put the gun down! It's Emilie!, Asclepius shouted at the boy, since he couldn't see the girl, he could not tell exactly who she was "Who?" he innocently asked. Emilie! Edgar's daughter! From the tavern., Asc said then Raymond finally remembered. "Oh... Right. Yeah. I remember. That girl that I tried to hit on it, but I was almost killed by Edgar...?" he mildly said, putting his gun back at the pocket. "Wait one minute, if she's from the tavern then..." he looked at the Emilie "Just what the heck are you doing here?! It's dangerous! Go back!" he then realized that they were very far from the village and they came from a helicopter... How did she followed them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 am

Emilie

Natasha was squirming a lot. I had no idea why these two people were out here, but they probably had the same idea as me. I couldn't just say, 'oh, I was kidnapped because I'm a mutant and then brought to the hangar and then someone taunted me so I burst into flames and then I turned into a dragon and flew here.' Besides, why was a customer of the tavern out here with a gun, beside a girl with a bow and arrows. And why were animals at their feet? I peered closer as the boy seemed to be conversing with the... snake? by his side. Emilie, I have something to sa- Natasha started, but I waved her off. Not now. I blew a strand of red hair out of my face as the boy finally turned to look at me. "Just what the heck are you doing here?! It's dangerous! Go back!" I stared at him for a moment. Go back? That's what I wish I could do, or at least half of me. But how could I, when there were people out there putting innocent people in cages?!

I was kind of speechless and I didn't know how to counter him, when I realized how annoying he was sounding, telling me it was too dangerous! I felt a growl begin in my throat but I tried to deplete it when I knew that it would be very awkward if they noticed. I stood up and took a step forward. "I didn't run away from that place to be told to go back." I said, and momentarily felt alarm as I noticed that my hands were starting to heat up. The alarm was quickly run over by anger again as I started to tell my mind to the boy who I had always tried my best to be nice to while serving him. But this was too much. Emilie, watch your anger! If what happened in the lab happens here, then it could mean- I didn't care that my hands were starting to light up. Mini fires lit up and died on her palms. "I'm not going back." I growled. "There are too many things left undone out here."

Mai

I felt like I was going to throw up. This girl was in that lab. Why had she been there? What had she tried to do to end up there? Why? Just... why? Sakura was agitated too, glancing at the girl but then looking away. I glanced over at Ray. He seemed to know her, but not in the same way I did. "Wait one minute, if she's from the tavern then..." I heard part of their conversation. Tavern? "Just what the heck are you doing here?! It's dangerous! Go back!" I wondered how on earth she had been able to reach us from the lab that quickly. Did she have her own flying device? But what Ray said seemed to make her only more aggravated. I would be aggravated too if I was stuck in a dog cage, and yet someone tells you to go back? "I didn't run away from that place to be told to go back." the girl said, and I frowned. "I'm not going back. There are too many things left undone out here." she said, and I noticed an animal-ish growl added to her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... in the Hufflepuff Common Room, of course!

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:11 am

Lilly
Steven suddenly turned around. "Oh. Great." He mumbled. "What?" I asked. "It's him again." Steven moaned. "Who? I asked, turning to look. "Oh. Seriously, Steven? Why do you hate him so much anyway?" I asked. "It's his fault I turned into a pig." He granted. "No, It's not. Be glad he wasn't mean about it." I said. "Hey!" I dragged Steven over. "Are you normally up this early?" I asked Damon. "Normally I'm not, but Steven couldn't wait to go on a walk." I grumbled. Cotten looked at Damon. He is cute. She thought to me. But your boyfriend doesn't seem to like him, does he? "be quiet!" I yelled at her. "And he's not my boyfriend!" I turned to Steven and Damon. "Sorry about that. Don't you just love it when your pet bunny calls your best friend your boyfriend?" I said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "...See, normally that would sound crazy, but you guys know what it means, so it doesn't, right? I'm talking too much, aren't I?" (total lol! )
Back to top Go down
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Raymond sighed. Girls are really stubborn..., he thought and Asclepius agreed to that statement. He waved both his hands, as in trying to retreat "Alright, chill out, girl. But how did you reach us? Were you already in the area? And what do you mean 'undone' things?" he asked. Every word the red-head would say would just leave more and more questions in Raymond's mind. Asclepius was more paying attention to her movements, as he always did. He noticed something very strange. This girl... Don't tell me...
"What now...?" Raymond mumbled, not noticing that he was talking with his would-be-invisible-to-human-eyes snake friend right in front of Emilie. She has some kind of power coming out of her., the snake said, crawling on the boy's leg until he reached his jacket and hid inside it. Raymond gave yet another long sigh and scratched his black hair. He was already getting tired of Asclepius being all mysterious and looking like those gypsies that tell your fortune and you just start hanging in those words, trying to find a meaning behind it. I don't have time for your 'theories', Asc. Why don't you tell me straight what's going on?, Ray exclaimed, this time, in his head. He felt a faint snort coming from one of his pockets. Maybe if you weren't so stupid to start talking with an invisible snake right in front of a supposed-to-be-human, I wouldn't have to talk in signals.
What does talking in 'signals' have something to do with talking with the air? And why 'supposed-to-be-human'?, Raymond asked, checking how many amunition he had. Very few. Only a few bullets. However, he re-loaded again, as it helped him think. It's when he noticed what Asclepius was talking about. Something about this girl was weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Emilie

"Alright, chill out, girl. But how did you reach us? Were you already in the area? What do you mean 'undone' things?" the boy pummeled me with questions and I sighed. I was really tired of this day. "First, I was in the area. Second, I mean undone things by things that are not done, obviously. And third..." I paused. Natasha, are you sensing that they're like me? You haven't said a word, and those animals are kind of different, just like you. But... if they're like me, then I can trust them, right? And I can tell them about me being a huge collosal dragon? I questioned, and Natasha made a squeaking noise. Don't ask so many questions at once. I am picking up traces of Guardian, but I can't really SEE well, can I, being stuffed in a POUCH. They don't seem like Protectors to me though... I pondered for a moment and replied. What if... I let you out? If they can see you, then poof! We're okay! Natasha didn't seem to like that idea. I looked up and stammered. "I... I flew here." I said, somewhat quiet. The black haired girl seemed to glare at me. "You what?" she asked, and I looked up at her, my face hardening as I noticed how mean she was being. But... she looked tired and worn, so maybe she had a rough past 24 hours like me. "I flew here." I spoke up louder, and I noticed how this only made the girl frown more. They're probably wondering how to capture me to put me into a looney bin now. I thought mildly.

Mai

I didn't like today, or at least the time we were being in the woods. After the helicopter crashed, everything turned suckish. I, first had my eyes glowing, and woke up with Ray holding me in his arms. That was really embarrassing. Then, I had to tell Ray about my powers, which I hadn't even finished saying. There was still more he had to know about, but right now really didn't seem to be the time. Then, I got possessed by a demon, and finally, this girl has shown up and was saying that she flew here. I really just wanted to go to sleep. This all was so tiring. I didn't say anything when the girl confessed about flying. I just... didn't really have an insult to counter her at this hour. Normally I didn't tell day apart from night because I took cat naps, but I had been awake a lot recently, ever since we ventured to the hangar, stole the helicopter, and drove it. So I was obviously feeling tired. "Listen. We don't have time for games. How did you get here?" I growled grumpily.

Damon

"Hey! Are you normally up this early? Normally I'm not, but Steven couldn't wait to go on a walk." Lilly said, and I shook my head. "No, I'm not usually up this early. Normally a late-sleeper because... well dogs are just like that." I told her. Lilly seemed somewhat giddy as she kept on talking. I raised an eyebrow when she yelled, "Be quiet! And he's not my boyfriend!" I didn't question her, for I didn't really want to know what she meant. "I'm talking too much aren't I?" she asked, and I shook my head. "I've seen people who talk ten times that fast." I said, and then turned more serious. "I'm up this early to go on a... search. The tavern keepers' daughter has disappeared, and they've asked me to find her. Or more like, I've volunteered to find her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Raymond stopped for a second. Flew here?, he wondered, then simply shrugged "Well, ain't that nice? After all the bullcrap that happened with us today, if you tell me that you're an alien wanting to eat my innards, I would believe in you." he said and looked at the ground lost in thoughts. Asclepius suddenly came out of his jacket, exposing himself to the weird girl. So you flew here..., he said aloud, looking at the red-head with glowy eyes, You're the dragon, aren't you? I knew that the creature inside your pouch was familiar., Raymond was more confused "The dragon? Wait, does that mean that she's a Zodiac?" he asked, first looking at the snake on his feet, then at the girl. Then back at Asclepius "I didn't know you were THAT good in identifying Zodiacs." he mumbled. Asclepius gave a smug look, As I said, the sense was familiar, the girl said she flew here and we obviously see no other vehicle nearby AND I can see the pouch moving.

(( RAWR, OTTY! join the chat! >:U ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Emilie

My fact about flying here had effected the girl, but the boy didn't even seem to worry at all. He just... shrugged? I frowned and looked back and forth from the girl with the cat to the boy with the snake. Zodiacs you idiot, Emilie, they're the others. Natasha grumbled and I noticed how that actually made sense. You're the dragon, aren't you? I knew that the creature inside your pouch was familiar. I looked at the snake. "I didn't know that snakes could do that... Like... that talking thingie with other people..." I said, bemused as I held up a limp finger to point at the snake, my eyes wide. "I... I just didn't know that they could talk to others..." I trailed off. "The dragon? Wait, does that mean that she's a Zodiac?" the boy asked, and I let my arm go limp. As I said, the sense was familiar, the girl said she flew here and we obviously see no other vehicle nearby AND I can see the pouch moving. I stared at the snake. "He's smart for an animal." I said somewhat stupidly. I shot a quick glance over at the girl. She wasn't saying anything, and was regarding me like a scientist would a specimen. At the same time as there was anger and hostility in her eyes, there was also a certain frightful look. I turned back to the boy and his snake. He seemed more friendly.

"Well... The snake's right. I just... didn't know if you guys were friendly or not so... I guess that I can let her out now." I said and unfastened the pouch. Why did you have to squirm so much? I questioned Natasha in annoyance. You try being stuck in a pouch, in the darkness, in the heat, when you can't tell if there are enemies or friends outside. she commented. I would have told you, you know. I grumbled back. I let Natasha out and she flew into the air, obviously pleased with herself. Fresh air. I thought I'd never smell it again! she said, and I stared at her, and then walked slowly over to where the boy and the girl stood. "I'm sorry. If I knew that you were friendly and one of my kind, I would have admitted it earlier. My name is Emilie, and this is Natasha." I said, gesturing to the happy blue dragon that was fluttering around in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocketai
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:05 pm

"Smart for an animal"?, Asclepius grumbled, Lass, I'm not Raymond if that's what you're thinking..., he innocently said, placing his tail on his neck like a gentleman. Ray did not get his reference at first "Yeah, Asc is sm-- Wait... Are YOU calling me an animal?!", he exclaimed, Ehem... Let me correct that... You're now SLOW for a hairless monkey!, Asclepius said, once again, with a smug look, trying to provoke Ray. The boy just got more angrier "Why you little -- !!" he shouted and grabbed Asclepius by his head, Gah! That's cheating!, the snake mumbled as the boy held the animal's jaws, in a way that he couldn't bit someone. "Oh, right." Raymond sighed and looked at Emilie, still holding Asclepius and not minding the pain he was feeling at his own jaw "I already knew that, babe. I'm Raymond and this is Asclepius.... Though you probably knew that already." he chuckled and kinda let Asclepius release from his strong grip. Then, the snake hopped inside Raymond's shirt. "Hey, what are you --- Wahh! Hahahaaa!" he shouted as he started laughing hysterically and trying desperatly to take out the reptile from his shirt. "Stop -- Hahah! -- it! You... You're -- hahahaha!!! -- That tickles! I'm so going to kill youAHAHA!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Otter
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Emilie

I smiled as Ray and Asclepius had a mini fight. I normally did well around people, but I didn't really know this boy too much, otherwise than the fact that he went to our tavern a lot. My 'parents' only mentioned his name once or twice. I was glad that they were being this relaxed around me though. I didn't have to feel pressured or anything. "Hey, what are you --- " Ray started to laugh hysterically and Natasha watched, her eyebrows raised with mock interest. I turned to the girl, trying to block out the laughter. "Boys. What are you going to do?" I said with a friendly smile. The girl did not laugh. I bit my lip and tried again. "Uh... my name is Emilie. This is Natasha. What's your name?" I said and put on a larger smile than before. It was a moment before the girl answered. "Mai. Cat Zodiac. That's Sakura." she said bluntly while pointing to a spotted cat on the ground who gave me an apologetic smile. I stared at it for a moment. I opened my mouth to speak again to Mai, but she had turned away from me, putting the hood of her cloak up. I frowned. Someone's a bit mean. I said unhappily. Why was she being so hostile? Mai turned to Ray. "Listen, sorry to interrupt the tickle fight, but we'd best be going. We need to get to your village, and it'll be a long walk." I stared at her with a confused look on her face. I had tried to be as nice as possible... Give her time. Maybe she's one of those, have-to-warm-up-to-you people. Natasha tried to comfort me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenstarfc
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 pm

"You know, you might get lonely... do you want us to go with?" I asked Damon. Steven looked at me pleadingly. Don't make me go! he mouthed. All four of us'd be glad to go with ya, if ya don't mind it, anywho. Mudpie said. Steven glared at him. "Stop being so grumpy." I scolded Steven. I don't get why he listens to me. He does, though, and it can be helpful, so I never say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )   

Back to top Go down

The Chosen 13 (Chinese Zodiac RP - PLEASE JOIN :D )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next